Saturday, November 17, 2007

And The Idea Was Born!

It was a crazy day in Ms. E's 6th period biology class, the day that I was born. I was just about to be offered up as a prize to the student with the coolest wiki page when mass chaos broke out! Students were frantic, nervous, competative... it got ugly! Everyone wanted to win me, naturally. The craziness began to simmer down down when a student suggested that I be shared! From there the ideas flowed.... "It could be like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!", one brilliant student chimed in. The idea drew immediate support and excitement and it was soon refined by the addition of rules, a schedule, ideas of places I would go, etc.

Now here I am, ready to start my adventures! Here's the run-down on what you can expect to find in my blog, from here forward. I am starting off with Ms. E this weekend. I'm not sure what to expect just yet but I'm totally excited! When I return from my adventures, to the classroom on Monday, I will blog about where I was and what I have done. Furthermore, I will be writing about all of the connections to biology that I encounter and all of the interesting things that I learn! I could end up traveling all over the world! Be sure to check in and learn with me! Here I go! Talk to you soon!

Oh... and by the way, my name is Watson the Wiki Shirt! Ok... talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home